Monday, November 15, 2010

Tent

A friend posted this on a google group I read.  She got the idea here.  Emme LOVES hiding under things (especially our kitchen table) so I thought I would make it so she could have a real hiding place.  I used the instructions from the original blog, so I'm not going to write any details.  The only advice I would give is to make the holes for the poles bigger than the instructions.  I sewed a couple then realized the poles wouldn't fit.  It was a pain to undo, especially on such a big project.  I STILL have to drill holes in the poles so I can string then together.  I just haven't gotten around to borrowing a drill yet.  Here are some pictures.



Emme loves it!

1 comment:

  1. It's fantastic! I love your coordinating fabric for the flap! :o)

    ReplyDelete